One of the features of the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic is that you can stream or add your personal music to the watch. It has a massive 16GB storage capacity out of which about 12GB is available for personal use. It also has a loudspeaker that allows you to play media files aloud if you’re not connected to a headphone. Although to get the best experience, you need to connect a Bluetooth headphone. This simple guide will show you how to add music to the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic step by step.
How to Add Music to Galaxy Watch 4 Classic
To add music to the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic is very simple and straightforward. This can be done from the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app, find Watch settings and tap on it.
- Next, find “manage contents” and tap on it.
- You should see the options to add tracks and images. Since we want to add tracks to the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic, tap on add tracks.
- Choose the tracks that you wish to add to the watch and tap on done when you’re done. Note, you may need to grant permissions to the app from your watch if this is the first time you’re adding music to the watch.
The selected tracks will be added to your watch and this can take a little while to be completed.
Once tracks have been added to the watch, you can easily play the media files directly from the watch. You can also shuffle and repeat tracks as you wish.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphone to Galaxy Watch 4 Classic
To get the best experience as far as music is concerned on the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic, you need to pair a Bluetooth headphone. To do that,
- Swipe up from the homescreen, find the settings app and click on it.
- Find where it says connections and click on it. Then click on Bluetooth from the available options.
- The device will scan for available Bluetooth devices. Your headphone should be on and nearby. You should see your headphone name in the list of devices.
- Find your headphone in the list of Bluetooth devices and tap on it. This will pair with your watch and music will now play via the headphone. It’s such a wonderful experience!