One of the benefits of a smartwatch or smartband is that you get the chance to change the watch face as much as you want. The Huawei Band 6 features a whole lot of watch faces. Unfortunately, many of these watch faces are premium, so you have to pay to get access. Nevertheless, there are loads of free watch faces available to choose from. To download a watch face to the Huawei Band 6, you will need to go to the Huawei Health app to do this. This guide will show you how to download and change watch faces for the Huawei Band 6. Before we continue, I like to mention that due to the 1.47 inches wide display of the Huawei Band 6, watch faces appear really awesome on this smartband when compared to other smartbands with smaller displays.
How to Download Watch Face to Huawei Band 6
- Downloading a watch face to the Huawei Band 6 can only be done from the Huawei Health app. Open the app, tap on devices at the bottom of the screen, and tap on Huawei Band 6 to go to its dashboard.
- In the Huawei Band 6 dashboard, you should see the watch face section, tap on view more to see all available watch faces.
- Like I pointed out earlier, many of the available watch faces require payment. Nevertheless, there are still a handful of free ones. Tap on install to download a watch face of your choice. You can only have a maximum of 13 watch faces installed on the smartband at a time.
- At the top of the page, you should see “mine” next to “recommended”. Tap on mine to see all watch faces already installed on the Huawei Band 6.
- If you wish to change the watch face on the device, you can tap on any one of your choice and tap on set as default at the bottom of the screen to make it your current watch face.
How to Change Huawei Band 6 Watch Face
You can change the watch face of the Huawei Band 6 from the Huawei Health app as we pointed out in the previous step. You can also change watch faces from the device, and this is very easy to do.
You can change the watch face of the Huawei Band 6 by pressing and holding on to the homescreen. This will highlight the watch face. You can then scroll left OR right to choose any watch face of your choice.
Another way to change the watch face of the Huawei Band 6 is to go to settings app>>display>>watch faces. The settings app can easily be accessed by swiping down to access the quick panel section or pressing the side button and scrolling through the list of apps.
In all, the Huawei Band 6 has lots of watch faces that allow you to wear just the perfect look for that outing. I’m more fascinated by the larger screen size that seems to make the watch face look more appealing.