Amazfit Bip Lite is a lightweight, compact and fitness-focused smartwatch that’s equipped to track your active life and to keep you connected to all that matters to you with a 45 days long battery life.
The Bip Lite is a simple smartwatch, yet very decent. It has a 1.28 inches transflective LCD colored display that’s quite colorful and easy to read outdoors with touchscreen support alongside a single button that makes navigation very easy.
It’s very lightweight at 32grams, thanks to the polycarbonate case, 20mm silicone straps, while the screen is protected by durable Corning Gorilla Glass material. The Bip Lite is available in four different colors; red-orange, carbon black, white rock, and warm pink.
Amazfit Bip Lite is equipped with a handful of sensors to track your active life, it’ll track your steps, sleep, calories, heart rate, and other metrics. It lacks inbuilt GPS, but can still track outdoor events with connected GPS to your phone that enables it to track your distance, locations, and pace.
This watch will also keep you connected to all that matters to you, it will alert you when you receive a notification on your phone, as well as remind you to walk when you have become sedentary for long. You can also set an alarm to wake you up when you sleep.
The biggest feature of the Bip Lite is the over a month battery life that allows you to go long from a single charge. This watch will keep tracked for about 22hrs with continuous GPS tracking, and about 45 days with light usage such as tracking your steps and sleep.
It provides detailed sports tracking for four sport modes; outdoor running, treadmill, walking and cycling and can be connected to your phone’s GPS to track your runs and rides.
It’s also rated 3ATM which means it’s water-resistant up to 30 meters. You can wear it to the shower, under the rain or to the swimming pool.
Amazfit Bip Lite Features
- 1.28 inch always-on reflective LCD display with touchscreen support and 1 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Find my phone, sedentary reminder and unlock Smartphone.
- Rated 3ATM (water resistant up to 30 meters).
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 8.0+ devices.
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, sleep, calories, heart rate, distance with four sport modes; outdoor running, treadmill, walking and cycling.
READ: Amazfit Bip Lite review