The Bip S is a simple smartwatch, yet very decent. It has a 1.28 inches transflective LCD colored display that’s quite colorful and easy to read outdoors with touchscreen support alongside a single button that makes navigation very easy.
It’s very lightweight at 31grams, thanks to the polycarbonate case, 20mm silicone straps, while the screen is protected by durable Corning Gorilla Glass material. The Bip S is available in four different colors; red-orange, carbon black, white rock, and warm pink.
Amazfit Bip S is equipped with a handful of sensors to track your active life, it’ll track your steps, sleep, calories, heart rate, and other metrics. It also has an inbuilt GPS that enables outdoor activity tracking for distance, routes, and pace.
This watch will also keep you connected to all that matters to you, it will alert you when you receive a notification on your phone, as well as remind you to walk when you have become sedentary for long. You can also set an alarm to wake you up when you sleep.
The biggest feature of the Bip S is the over a month battery life that allows you to go long from a single charge. This watch will keep tracked for about 22hrs with continuous GPS tracking, and about 40 days with light usage such as tracking your steps and sleep.
It supports 10 sports modes including swim tracking, the continuous heart rate monitoring and PAI Health assessment system provide useful tools to improve your health and workout efficiency.
It’s also rated 5ATM which means it’s water-resistant up to 50 meters. You can wear it to the shower, under the rain or to the swimming pool.
Amazfit Bip S Features
- 1.28 inch always-on reflective LCD display with touchscreen support and 1 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Find my phone, sedentary reminder and unlock Smartphone.
- Rated 50ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters).
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 8.0+ devices.
- Inbuilt GPS allows you to track outdoor activities such as distance, pace and locations,
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, sleep, calories, heart rate, distance with 10 preloaded sport modes.
READ: Amazfit Bip S review