Amazfit Bip is a lightweight, compact and fitness-focused smartwatch that’s equipped to track your active life and to keep you connected to all that matters to you with a 45 days long battery life.
The Bip is one of the most popular smartwatches on the market and the most popular Amazfit smartwatch. It has a 1.28 inches transflective LCD colored display that’s quite colorful and easy to read outdoors with touchscreen support alongside a single button that makes navigation very easy.
It’s very lightweight at 32grams, thanks to the polycarbonate case, 20mm silicone straps, while the screen is protected by durable Corning Gorilla Glass material.
Amazfit Bip is equipped with a handful of sensors to track your active life, it’ll track your steps, sleep, calories, heart rate, and other metrics. It also has an inbuilt GPS that enables outdoor activity tracking for distance, routes, and pace.
This watch will also keep you connected to all that matters to you, it will alert you when you receive a notification on your phone, as well as remind you to walk when you have become sedentary for long. You can also set an alarm to wake you up when you sleep.
The biggest feature of the Bip is the over a month battery life that allows you to go long from a single charge. This watch will keep tracked for about 22hrs with continuous GPS tracking, and about 45 days with light usage such as tracking your steps and sleep.
It features four sport modes; outdoor running, indoor running, cycling, and walking. In those modes, detailed user data such as exercise duration, pace, maximum speed, movement distance, real-time heart rate, and upslope/downhill height can be viewed separately.
It’s also rated IP68 which means it’s water-resistant up to 1.5 meters. You can wear it to the shower, under the rain, but not recommended to wear while swimming.
Amazfit Bip Features
- 1.28 inch always-on reflective LCD display with touchscreen support and 1 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Find my phone, sedentary reminder and unlock Smartphone.
- Rated IP68 (water resistant up to 1.5 meters).
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 8.0+ devices.
- Inbuilt GPS allows you to track outdoor activities such as distance, pace and locations,
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, sleep, calories, heart rate, distance with 4 preloaded sport modes; outdoor running, indoor running, cycling, and walking.
READ: Amazfit Bip review