Amazfit GTR is a fitness-focused smartwatch with the classic appearance of a traditional watch and is well equipped to track your active life while it comes with 24 days long battery life that lets you go long from a single charge. It comes in two sizes; 42mm and 47mm with the later being available in titanium, aluminum, and stainless steel material while the 42mm is available in aluminum material. The straps are available in silicone, fluororubber, or leather. You can also customize the watch faces from hundreds of available watch faces on the Amazfit app. It’s rated 5ATM which makes it suitable to wear while swimming.
The AMOLED display of the GTR measures 1.39 inches for the 47mm model and 1.2 inches for the 42mm model which is very colorful and easy to read outdoors, thanks to its always-on display and ambient light sensor. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass and is touch-sensitive alongside two physical buttons that allow for easy navigation.
The GTR features 12 preloaded sport modes, and is able to track your heart rate, sleep, steps and calories, The watch can automatically recognize your swimming position, and record data like SWOLF, pace, or calorie consumption, and enables an accurate analysis on the data each time you swim.
The battery life of the GTR is also very impressive, you can get about 24 days with light usage and over 2 months on smartwatch mode. This watch will also keep you connected to all that matters to you, it’ll alert you when you get a new notification on your phone as well as allow you to control music on your phone, set reminder and more.
Amazfit GTR (47mm) Features
- 1.39 inch always-on AMOLED display with touchscreen support and 2 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Find my phone, control music on phone, sedentary reminder and unlock Smartphone.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters).
- 22mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, sleep, calories, heart rate, distance with 12 preloaded sport modes.
READ: Amazfit GTR review