This page brings you the full specifications and features of the Amazfit GTS 2 Mini. It is one of the variants available in the GTS 2 family. The GTS 2 Mini is a lower-end version of GTS 2 and GTS 2e. It lacks the offline assistant present in the other two versions of the GTS 2, it also lacks a microphone, loudspeaker, and music storage. However, it’s a decent fitness smartwatch that’s equipped to track your daily activities and also has very long battery life.
The GTS 2 Mini has a very lightweight design, it weighs only 19.5g which can be attributed to its aluminum case, and its straps are made of silicone. This makes it very comfortable to wear. The 1.55 inches AMOLED display is very colorful and can easily be read indoors and outdoor, although, not the best experience when viewing it under direct sunlight. Corning Gorilla Glass covers the screen, it’s touch-sensitive in addition to a rotating button that makes it easy to navigate.
Other features of the GTS 2 Mini are the built-in sensors which enable it to track activities like your sleep, calories, steps, heart rate, and sleep. It also features blood oxygen and menstrual cycle tracking. It comes with 70 preset sport modes, and it has inbuilt GPS that allows you to track outdoor activities like your routes and locations without having to carry your phone along with you.
The GTS 2 Mini lacks music storage, a microphone, and a loudspeaker. As a result, it lacks the Bluetooth calling feature of GTS 2 and the offline voice assistant of both GTS 2 and GTS 2e.
You can manage notifications with the GTS 2 Mini, it allows you to choose the apps you want to receive notifications from on the Zepp app. Unfortunately, you can’t reply to notifications with GTS 2 Mini.
The battery life of GTS 2 Mini is great, it allows you to go multiple days from a single charge. It has up to 14 days long battery life with typical usage (heart rate is always on, sleep monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display, raise wrist to see watch time 30 times, bright screen operations for 5 minutes; exercise 3 times a week, GPS running for 30 minutes) and 21 days with basic mode (turn off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate, and other functions of the phone, and only lift the wrist to turn on the screen 100 times a day).
Amazfit GTS 2 Mini Features
- 1.55 inch always-on AMOLED display with touchscreen support and 1 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Find my phone, camera controller, control music on phone, sedentary reminder and unlock Smartphone.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters).
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, calories, heart rate, distance with 70 preloaded sport modes.
- Tracks your sleep in four stages; REM, light, deep and awake stages of sleep.
- Monitors your stess level and has a breathing app that guilds you through a breathing session to help you reduce stress.
- NEW: Allows you to measure your blood oxygen to help you see how well your blood utilizes oxygen.
- NEW:Features 70 preset sport modes.
- Has an inbuilt GPS that allows you to track outdoor activities such as pace, routes and location.
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.