One of the new smartwatches released by Xiaomi/Huami is the Amazfit GTS 2e which is a lower-end version of Amazfit GTS 2. It lacks a loudspeaker and music storage, however has a very stylish and elegant design and well equipped to track your active life. It also has a long battery life that lets you go long from a single charge.
The GTS 2e has a very lightweight design, it weighs only 25g which can be attributed to its aluminum case, and its straps are made of silicone. This makes it very comfortable to wear. The 1.65 inches AMOLED display is very colorful and can easily be read indoors and outdoor, although, not the best experience when viewing it under direct sunlight. Corning Gorilla Glass covers the screen, it’s touch-sensitive in addition to a rotating button that makes it easy to navigate.
Other features of the GTS 2e are the built-in sensors which enable it to track activities like your sleep, calories, steps, heart, and sleep. It also features blood oxygen and menstrual cycle tracking. It comes with 90 preset sport modes, and it has inbuilt GPS that allows you to track outdoor activities like your routes and locations without having to carry your phone along with you.
The GTS 2e lacks music storage and a loudspeaker but however has a microphone that enables its offline voice assistant feature that allows you to do simple tasks with your voice without an internet connection.
You can manage notifications with the GTS 2e, it allows you to choose the apps you want to receive notifications from on the Zepp app. Unfortunately, you can’t reply to notifications with GTS 2e.
The battery life of GTS 2e is great, it allows you to go multiple days from a single charge. It has up to 14 days long battery life with typical usage (heart rate is always on, sleep monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display, raise wrist to see watch time 30 times, bright screen operations for 5 minutes; exercise 3 times a week, GPS running for 30 minutes) and 24 days with basic mode (turn off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate, and other functions of the phone, and only lift the wrist to turn on the screen 100 times a day).
Amazfit GTS 2e Features
- 1.65 inch always-on AMOLED display with touchscreen support and 1 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Find my phone, camera controller, control music on phone, sedentary reminder and unlock Smartphone.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters).
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- NEW: Equipped with a microphone that enables offline voice assistant that allows you to do simple tasks using your voice without internet connection (supports english only)
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, calories, heart rate, distance with 90 preloaded sport modes.
- Tracks your sleep in four stages; REM, light, deep and awake stages of sleep.
- Monitors your stess level and has a breathing app that guilds you through a breathing session to help you reduce stress.
- NEW: Allows you to measure your blood oxygen to help you see how well your blood utilizes oxygen.
- NEW:Features 90 preset sport modes.
- Has an inbuilt GPS that allows you to track outdoor activities such as pace, routes and location.
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.