The GTS comes in a very stylish and lightweight rectangular design thanks to its aluminum case material that has been used for the case, while the straps come in 20mm silicone materials. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass material that makes it very durable.
The 1.65 inches AMOLED display is very vivid and bright and can be read clearly outdoors even under sunlight. It comes with a single physical button in addition to the touchscreen support that makes navigation easy. You can customize the widget watch face that allows you to show the complications that are most important to you.
Being a fitness-focused smartwatch, the GTS will track your daily activities such as distance, steps, heart rate, calories, sleep, and many more while also featuring 12 preloaded sport modes.
The battery life is very impressive, you can get about 14 days long battery life with mixed usage, and over a month with smartwatch mode. It’ll also alert you when you receive a notification on your phone.
Amazfit GTS Features
- 1.65 inch always-on AMOLED display with touchscreen support and 1 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Find my phone, sedentary reminder and unlock Smartphone.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters).
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, sleep, calories, heart rate, distance with 12 preloaded sport modes.
READ: Amazfit GTS review