Amazfit Pace Specifications, Features and Price
1.34 inches | Reflective LCD | Touchscreen
Polycarbonate | Silicone straps | 53.7g
4GB | Microphone
Android 4.4+ and iOS 8.0+
The Amazfit Pace is a decent smartwatch that’s equally equipped with an inbuilt GPS that enables outdoor activities tracking, heart rate monitor that tracks your heart rate as well as other sensors while also featuring 4GB storage capacity and about 5 days long battery life.
The Pace is a sturdy watch that has been built with durable materials such as polycarbonate for the case, 22mm silicone straps, and ceramics for the bezel. The 1.34 inches reflective LCD display is bright and can be easily read outdoors.
You can store your favorite tracks on the watch, while it’ll alert you when you receive a notification on your phone.
Amazfit Pace Features
- 1.34 inch always-on reflective LCD display with touchscreen support and 1 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Find my phone, sedentary reminder and unlock Smartphone.
- Rated IP67 (water resistant up to 1 meters).
- 22mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 8.0+ devices.
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, sleep, calories, heart rate with inbuilt GPS that enables outddor actvitivy tracking.
- Comes with 4GB storage capacity that allows you to store your favorite tracks on the watch.
READ: Amazfit Pace review
Watch Amazfit Pace Review
Amazfit Pace Prices
|Memory card slot|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Preloaded sport modes|
|Find my phone|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.