Amazfit Stratos 2 is a high-end GPS smartwatch that’s equipped to track your active life comprehensively and allows you to store your favorite tracks on the watch with a 5 days long battery life.
The Stratos is a sturdily built timepiece with some of the most durable materials; glass fiber reinforced polycarbonate has been used for the case, ceramics for the bezel, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 covers the screen, while the 22mm strap is made of silicone. It’s also touch responsive, in addition to the 3 physical buttons that make navigation a lot easier. While the 1.34 inches display reflective LCD display is colorful, bright, and easy to read outdoors, you can also customize the watch face by selecting from the many available options on the Amazfit Watch 2.0 app.
It comes with 4GB onboard storage that allows you to play your favorite tracks on the go from that watch simply by connecting to your phone. Moreover, it’ll alert you by sound or vibration when you receive a notification on your phone.
Being a Fitness tracker, the watch comes with 16 different sports modes in addition to tracking for daily activities: run, run indoors, walk, trail run, cycling, indoor cycling, elliptical trainer, climbing, pool swimming, open-water swimming, triathlon, skiing, multisport, tennis, soccer and jump rope and as well will track your sleep, distance, calories, heart rate, and outdoor activities such as trail runs, locations and more.
The Stratos features 4 FirstBeat algorithms that enable it to track your VO2 Max., triathlon sport mode, training effect that highlights the impact that specific activities have on the development of aerobic performance capacity, recovery time that recommends downtime between each activity to maximize the benefit of each session and training load tracks the combined physiological impacts of all activities over the past seven days.
To manage your fitness goals on Stratos 2, you’ll need to sync data from the watch to your phone, this is possible with the Amazfit Watch 2.0 App.
The battery life is also impressive, you can get about 5 days long battery life with mixed usage, while with continuous GPS tracking, it’s about 35 hours.
Amazfit Stratos 2 Features
- 1.34 inch always-on reflective LCD display with touchscreen support and 3 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Find my phone, sedentary reminder and unlock Smartphone.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters).
- 22mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, sleep, calories, heart rate, distance with 16 preloaded sport modes that include; run, run indoors, walk, trail run, cycling, indoor cycling, elliptical trainer, climbing, pool swimming, open-water swimming, triathlon, skiing, multisport, tennis.
- Comes with 4GB onboard storage capacity that allows you store your favorite tracks on watch.
- About 5 days long battery life and 35 hours with continous GPS tracking.
READ: Amazfit Stratos 2 review