Amazfit Stratos 3 is a premium GPS smartwatch that’s equipped to track your active life comprehensively and allows you to store your favorite tracks on the watch with a 7 days-long battery life.
The Stratos 3 is a sturdily built timepiece with some of the most durable materials; glass fiber reinforced polycarbonate has been used for the case, ceramics for the bezel, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 covers the screen, while the 22mm strap is made of silicone. It’s touch responsive display, in addition to the 4 physical buttons allows for easy navigation even when you’re training. While the 1.34 inches display reflective LCD display is colorful, bright, and easy to read outdoors, you can also customize the watch face by selecting from the many available options on the Amazfit Watch 2.0 app.
It comes with 4GB onboard storage that allows you to play your favorite tracks on the go from that watch simply by connecting to your phone. Moreover, it’ll alert you by sound or vibration when you receive a notification on your phone.
Being a Fitness tracker, the watch comes with over 80 different sports modes in addition to tracking for daily activities: curling, snowboarding, ski, downhill ski, outdoor skating, indoor skating, cross country ski, fencing, karate, boxing, judo, wrestling, tai chi, muay Thai, taekwondo, martial arts, kickboxing, hunting, fishing, sailing, skateboard, paddleboarding, roller skating, rock climbing and many more.
The Stratos 3 features 8 FirstBeat algorithms which include; VO2 Max., triathlon sport mode, training effect that highlights the impact that specific activities have on the development of aerobic performance capacity, recovery time that recommends downtime between each activity to maximize the benefit of each session and training load tracks the combined physiological impacts of all activities over the past seven days.
To manage your fitness goals on Stratos 3, you’ll need to sync data from the watch to your phone, this is possible with the Amazfit Watch 2.0 App.
The battery life is also impressive, you can get about 7 days long battery life with mixed usage, 14 days with ultra-endurance, and about 70 hours with continuous GPS tracking.
Amazfit Stratos 3 Features
- 1.34 inch always-on transflective LCD display with touchscreen support and 4 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Find my phone, sedentary reminder and unlock Smartphone.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters).
- 22mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
- Features air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Heart rate sensors tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, sleep, calories, heart rate, distance with 16 preloaded sport modes that include; run, run indoors, walk, trail run, cycling, indoor cycling, elliptical trainer, climbing, pool swimming, open-water swimming, triathlon, skiing, multisport, tennis.
- Comes with 4GB onboard storage capacity that allows you store your favorite tracks on watch.
- About 7 days long battery life and 70 hours with continous GPS tracking.
READ: Amazfit Stratos 3 review