The Verge Lite is a stripped-down version of the Verge, it lacks onboard music storage and microphone that are present on the Verge. Yet, it’s a decent choice for tracking your active life and also keeps you connected to all that matters to you.
It comes with a 1.3 AMOLED display that very colorful and vivid, and also easy to read outdoors. Its touch-responsive display alongside the 1 physical button makes it easy to navigate. It’s also a sturdy smartwatch built with durable materials such as polycarbonate for the case and soft 20mm silicone material for the straps.
Being a fitness-focused smartwatch, the Verge Lite will track your daily activities such as sleep, heart rate, steps, distance, calories, and many other metrics. It has an inbuilt GPS that allows you to track outdoor activities and features preloaded sport modes that allow you to easily choose your preferred workout mode.
The Verge Lite will alert you when you receive a notification on your phone and as well will keep you connected to all that matters to you. You can also enjoy your favorite tracks on your phone hands-free with a Bluetooth enabled headphone or earbud.
The battery life is also impressive, you can get about 20 days long battery life with mixed usage and about 20 hours with continuous GPS tracking.
Amazfit Verge Lite Features
- 1.3 inch always-on AMOLED display with touchscreen support and 1 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Find my phone, sedentary reminder, control music on your phone, and unlock Smartphone.
- Rated IP68 (water resistant up to 1.5 meters).
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
- Heart rate sensors track your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, sleep, calories, heart rate, distance with preloaded modes that include; outdoor running, treadmill, walking, elliptical trainer and cycling.