Fossil Gen 3 Explorist is a classic Wear OS smartwatch with a stylish design, powered by the Snapdragon 2100 chip and comes with a microphone, 4GB storage, and is equipped to track your active life with a battery life of about a day or more.
The Gen 3 Explorist has a durable build that consists of a stainless steel case and 22mm interchangeable straps that come in stainless steel or leather. While the 1.44 inches AMOLED display looks rich in colors and vivid, you can easily read the display outdoors.
There’s also a microphone that enables Google Assistant features that allows you to carry out tasks simply with your voice. It also comes with a 4GB storage capacity that allows you to store your favorite songs on the watch.
This watch will track your daily activities which include steps, distance, heart rate, and other related metrics. It however lacks inbuilt GPS. The battery life will keep you going for about a day or more with mixed usage.
Fossil Gen 3 Explorist Features
- 1.44 inch AMOLED display, touchscreen with 3 physical buttons.
- Clock, setup alarm, reminders, tell the weather and more.
- Customise the watchface, choose from the many availble watchfaces on Playstore.
- Find your phone, control music on your phone or control camera on phone.
- 22mm interchangeable straps.
- 4GB storage capacity that allows you to store and play your favorite tracks on the watch as well stream music from popular services.
- Comes with microphone that enables Google Assistant, and allows you to carryout simple tasks simply with your voice.
- Waterproof, rated IP67 (which means 1.5 meters water resistant), it’s not suitable to wear to the pool or ocean.
- Tracks your heart rate, calories, steps, distance, floors climbed, and more.
- About a day battery life.