Honor Band 3 is a simple, yet decent fitness smartband that’s equipped to track your active life and to keep you connected to what matters to you with a long battery life that allows you to go long from a single charge.
The Honor Band 3 which is succeeded by the Honor Band 4, is equipped to track your steps, distance, sleep, continuous heart rate tracking, and other related stats. It tracks your heart rate comprehensively and will display your heart rate zones; warm-up, fat burning, aerobic, anaerobic, and extreme which will help you precisely track and optimize your workouts. Although it lacks inbuilt GPS, Honor Band 3 connects with your phone GPS to enable you to track your routes, locations, and pace. It’ll also track your swims and running metrics while featuring 10 preloaded sport modes.
This device will also keep you connected to important updates from your phone as it has the ability to alert you when you receive notifications on your phone such as calls, SMS, and reminders.
Honor Band 3 Features
- 0.9 inch PMOLED monochrome display and touchkey for easy navigation.
- Weighs only 18g with a thermoplastic case and TPU straps.
- Tells the time and date.
- Find my phone and more.
- Syncs data from the device to your phone and allows you to manage your fitness goals.
- Tracks your steps, distance, sedentary reminders and more.
- Heart rate monitor will track your heart rate continously and will show your heart rate zones.
- Can connect to your phone GPS to enable you track your routes and pace.
- 10 preset workouts to choose from.
- Alerts you when you recieve a notification on your phone.
- Rated 5ATM (50 meters) makes it swimproof.
- Up to 7-30 days long battery life.