Honor Band 4 Running Edition is a fitness-focused smartband that has been equipped to track your daily active life. It’s was released alongside Honor Band 4 Standard edition which is a more equipped device than the Running Edition.
This device comes with features that enable it to track your steps, distance, cadence, stride length and many more metrics. It can detect seven kinds of fitness data, including foot strike pattern and impact, swing angle, eversion range, step length, cadence, and ground contact time. These data will be analyzed by the technology developed by CISS to provide you with insightful running posture analysis and workout suggestions.
It’ll track your sleep comprehensively, but lacks heart rate monitor which is available on the Standard edition and it’ll also alert you when you receive a notification on your phone such as SMS, calls, calls rejection, and other reminders.
The battery life is also very impressive, you can get over 20 days on standby and about 2 weeks with mixed usage.
Honor Band 4 Running Edition Features
- 0.5 inch OLED monochrome display and touchkey for easy navigation.
- Tells the time.
- Syncs data from the device to your phone and allows you to manage your fitness goals.
- Tracks your steps, distance, calories, sedentary reminders and more.
- Preset workouts to choose from.
- Alerts you when you recieve a notification on your phone.
- Rated 5ATM (50 meters) makes it swimproof.
- Up to 14 days long battery life with mixed usage.
There are no reviews yet.