Honor Band 4 Standard Edition is a lightweight fitness smartband that’s equipped to track your active life comprehensively with a host of sensors and has a long battery life that lets you go long from a single charge.
It was released alongside the Honor Band 4 Running Edition which is a lower-end version with fewer features compared to the Standard Edition.
This device comes with features that enable it to track your steps, distance, cadence, stride length, and many more metrics. It features Huawei TruSleep™ sleeping monitoring technology that is capable of identifying and providing advice on common sleeping issues, such as insomnia, light, and deep sleep, easily awakened, excessive dreaming, and irregular sleeping habits. It also tracks your heart rate comprehensively and will show your heart rate zones, while it connects with your phone GPS to enable you to track outdoor activities such as pace, locations, and routes.
It’ll alert you when you receive a notification on your phone such as SMS, calls, calls rejection, and other reminders. You can also use this device to find your phone and control the camera on your phone.
The battery life is very impressive, you can get over 2 weeks long battery life from a single charge.
Honor Band 4 Standard Edition Features
- 0.95 inch AMOLED display and touchscreen/touchkey for easy navigation.
- Tells the time and set alarm.
- Find my phone, control phone camera, do not disturb and more.
- Syncs data from the device to your phone and allows you to manage your fitness goals.
- Tracks your steps, distance, heart rate, calories, sedentary reminders and more.
- Preset workouts to choose from.
- Alerts you when you recieve a notification on your phone.
- Rated 5ATM (50 meters) makes it swimproof.
- Up to 17 days long battery life with mixed usage.