Honor Band 5 is a decent fitness-focused smartband that has been equipped to track your active life and manage your fitness goals, keep you connected to important updates from your phone with over 2 weeks long battery life that lets you go long from a single charge.
This device succeeds the Honor Band 4 and comes with a more beautiful 0.95 inches customizable watch face that’s powered by AMOLED and touch-sensitive in addition to touchkey function that makes navigation easy. It also features SpO2 sensor that monitors your blood oxygen and is able to track how well your blood absolves oxygen.
It’s a sturdy device made of thermoplastic case material, while the straps are made of silicone. It’s also very lightweight and rated 5ATM which makes it swim-proof up to 50 meters.
This device comes with features that enable it to track your steps, distance, cadence, stride length, and many more metrics. It features Huawei TruSleep™ sleeping monitoring technology that is capable of identifying and providing advice on common sleeping issues, such as insomnia, light, and deep sleep, easily awakened, excessive dreaming, and irregular sleeping habits. It also tracks your heart rate comprehensively and will show your heart rate zones, while it connects with your phone GPS to enable you to track outdoor activities such as pace, locations, and routes.
It’ll alert you when you receive a notification on your phone such as SMS, calls, calls rejection, and other reminders. You can also use this device to find your phone and control the camera on your phone.
The battery life is very impressive, you can get over 2 weeks long battery life from a single charge.
Honor Band 5 Features
- 0.95 inch AMOLED display and touchscreen/touchkey for easy navigation.
- Tells the time, weather and set alarm.
- Customise watchface by choosing from the many available options.
- Find my phone, control phone camera, control music on phone, do not disturb and more.
- Syncs data from the device to your phone and allows you to manage your fitness goals.
- Tracks your steps, distance, sleep, heart rate, calories, sedentary reminders and more.
- The new SpO2 sensor tracks your blood oxygen and monitors how well your blod absolves oxygen.
- Preset workouts to choose from.
- Alerts you when you recieve a notification on your phone.
- Rated 5ATM (50 meters) makes it swimproof.
- Up to 7 days long battery life with mixed usage.
READ: Honor Band 5 review