Honor Watch Magic 2 is one of the most stylish and best smartwatches on the market, it’s fitness-focused and equipped to track your active life comprehensively. It comes in two sizes; 42mm and 46mm. The 46mm model comes with a microphone and loudspeaker which enables Bluetooth calling, but not available on the 42mm model. The Magic 2 succeeds the Honor Watch Magic 1 released over a year ago.
The AMOLED display is brighter and more colorful, while the 42mm model has a 1.2 inches display, the 46mm has a 1.39 inches display, both are touch-responsive alongside 2 physical buttons that make navigation very easy. The watchface can easily be customized to your preferred choice by choosing from the available options, moreover, Magic 2 allows you to make your outfit your watchface which is a similar feature to the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2.
The Magic 2 is very durable and stylish too, it comes in a stainless steel case, ceramics bezel, while the 20mm/22mm straps are made of leather material. The screen is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass which is scratch resistant and thus makes this watch very durable. Magic 2 is also very slim at 9mm and lightweight too, it’s available in two colors; flax brown and charcoal black
The Magic 2 (46mm) comes with 4GB storage capacity that allows you to store your favorite tracks on the watch allowing you to leave your phone behind while training. It comes with a microphone and loudspeaker that enables Bluetooth calling feature. You can make and receive calls directly from the watch simply by connecting to your phone Bluetooth.
Being a fitness-focused smartwatch, the Magic 2 will track your active life comprehensively. It’s equipped to track your heart rate, sleep, calories, steps, and has inbuilt GPS that enables outdoor activity tracking for locations, routes, and pace.
It also features stress monitoring, blood oxygen tracking, menstrual cycle tracking, as well as swimming tracking. There are 13 preset running courses with voice-over guidance that guides you to make the most from your running activities, while it features 15 preset workout modes that allow you to choose your preferred workout mode.
Battery life is also very impressive, you can get about 14 days long battery life from a single charge with light usage thanks to the HUAWEI Kirin A1 chipset that also ensures great performance.
Honor Watch Magic 2 (46mm) Features
- 1.39 inches AMOLED display, touchscreen with 2 physical buttons for easy navigation.
- Setup time, date, alarm, weather and other related complications.
- Find my phone, control music on phone and control phone camera.
- 22mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Comes with 4GB onboard storage that allows you to store your favorite tracks onboard the watch (about 2GB available for use).
- Equipped with microphone and loudspeaker that enables you to make and recieve calls directly from the watch.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
- Syncs data from the device to your Huawei Health App allows you to manage your fitness goals.
- Tracks your steps, distance, sleep, sedentary reminders and more.
- VO2 Max. tracks and monitors your fintess level.
- TruSleep scores the quality of sleep to achieve even more relaxing sleep.
- Huawei TruSeen will track your heart rate continously and will show your heart rate zones.
- Huawei TruRelax will help you monitor and manage stress through a series of breathing exercises within the breathing app.
- SpO2 sensor will track your blood oxygen and show how well your blood absolves oxygen.
- Inbuilt GPS enables tracking for outdoor actvities such as locations, pace and routes.
- Features menstrual cycle tracking that allows you to log your period and monitor your cycle.
- Features 13 running courses with voice-over guidance.
- 15 preset workouts to choose from.
- Will alerts you when you recieve a notification on your phone.
- Rated 5ATM (50 meters) makes it swimproof.
- Up to 14 days long battery life.