The Huawei Watch GT 2 (46mm) is a high-end smartwatch that’s well equipped to comprehensively track your active life, keep you connected to all that matters to you as well as comes with a long battery life that allows you to go long from a single charge and 4GB storage capacity. It comes with a Kirin A1 chip that optimizes performance significantly.
The GT 2 comes in two sizes; 42mm and 46mm. The 46mm comes with a microphone and loudspeaker which the 42mm lacks.
The GT 2 (46mm) is a fine-looking smartwatch with a stylish design that leaves it with a sleek and classy appearance, it has a durable build that consists of a stainless steel case, ceramics bezel, and fluoroelastomer straps, while the screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass material that’s scratch resistant and can withstand accidental fall.
The GT 2 integrates a high-quality 3D glass face to create the bezel-less vision that is very classy on the 1.2 inches display powered by AMOLED and is colorful, bright, and easy to read outdoors. It’s touch-responsive in addition to 2 physical buttons that make navigating the small display easy. The GT 2 (46mm) is available in three models; Active, Sport, and Elite, the difference comes in the different strap materials.
The GT 2 (46mm) comes with 4GB storage capacity that allows you to store your favorite tracks on the watch which you can listen to while training. And is also equipped with a microphone and loudspeaker that enables you to make and receive calls directly from the watch by simply connecting to your phone Bluetooth
Being a fitness-focused smartwatch, the GT 2 is well equipped to track your active life comprehensively. It’ll track your steps, distance, calories, sleep, heart rate, VO2 Max., blood oxygen, and more. It comes with over 12 preloaded running courses as well as voice-over guidance that coaches you as you train and also features over 15 preloaded sport modes to choose from.
Menstrual cycle tracking has been added which allows you to log and monitor your cycle easily from the app. So also is the new SpO2 sensor that tracks your blood oxygen and is able to show how well your blood absolves oxygen.
The battery life is very impressive, you should get about a week-long battery life with mixed usage. This watch will also keep you connected to all important updates that matter to you as it’ll alert you when you receive a notification on your phone such as emails, calls, SMS, WhatsApp, and other reminders.
- 1.39 inches AMOLED display, touchscreen with 2 physical buttons for easy navigation.
- Setup time, date, alarm, weather and other related complications.
- Find my phone, control music on phone and control phone camera.
- 22mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Comes with 4GB onboard storage that allows you to store your favorite tracks onboard the watch.
- Equipped with microphone and loudspeaker that enables you to make and recieve calls directly from the watch.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
- Syncs data from the device to your Huawei Health App allows you to manage your fitness goals.
- Tracks your steps, distance, sleep, sedentary reminders and more.
- VO2 Max. tracks and monitors your fintess level.
- TruSleep 2.0 scores the quality of sleep to achieve even more relaxing sleep.
- Huawei TruSeen 3.5 will track your heart rate continously and will show your heart rate zones.
- Huawei TruRelax will help you monitor and manage stress through a series of breathing exercises within the breathing app.
- SpO2 sensor will track your blood oxygen and show how well your blood absolves oxygen.
- Inbuilt GPS enables tracking for outdoor actvities such as locations, pace and routes.
- Features menstrual cycle tracking that allows you to log your period and monitor your cycle.
- Features 13 running courses with voice-over guidance.
- 15 preset workouts to choose from.
- Will alerts you when you recieve a notification on your phone.
- Rated 5ATM (50 meters) makes it swimproof.
- Up to 14 days long battery life.