Huawei Watch GT (42mm) also called the GT elegant edition is a comprehensive fitness tracker with a stylish design that’s both lightweight and elegant and has a long battery life of about 1 week that allows you to go long from a single charge.
The Watch GT is now succeded by the Huawei Watch GT 2 which is a more equipped smartwatch. The Watch GT is available in two sizes; 42mm and 46mm and both models are built with some of the most durable materials on the market. 316L Stainless steel has been used for the case, ceramics for the bezel, while the straps come in silicone. Corning Gorilla Glass protects the screen from accidental falls and is also scratch-resistant.
The 1.2 inches AMOLED display is bright, colorful, and easy to read outdoors even under sunlight. You can navigate the watch via touchscreen support in addition to two physical buttons. The watchface can also be customized by choosing from the many preset watchfaces.
The Watch GT is equipped to track your active life comprehensively, it’ll track your sleep, heart rate, steps, distance, calories, floors climbed, and many other related metrics. It also has an inbuilt GPS that enables outdoor activity tracking for locations, routes and real-time pace as well as features triathlon sport modes (swimming, cycling, and running) and many preloaded running courses and sport modes.
It’ll keep you connected to all that matters to you such as call alerts, SMS alerts, emails, and other reminders. The battery life is also very impressive, you can get up to a week-long battery life.
Huawei Watch GT (42mm) Features
- 1.2 inches AMOLED display, touchscreen with 2 physical buttons for easy navigation.
- Setup time, date, alarm, weather and other related complications.
- Find my phone, control music on phone and control phone camera.
- Customize the watchface by choosing from the many available preset watchfaces.
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
- Syncs data from the device to your Huawei Health App allows you to manage your fitness goals.
- Tracks your steps, distance, sleep, sedentary reminders and more.
- VO2 Max. tracks and monitors your fintess level.
- TruSleep scores the quality of sleep to achieve even more relaxing sleep.
- Huawei TruSeen will track your heart rate continously and will show your heart rate zones.
- Inbuilt GPS enables tracking for outdoor actvities such as locations, pace and routes.
- Preset workouts to choose from.
- Will alerts you when you recieve a notification on your phone.
- Rated 5ATM (50 meters) makes it swimproof.
- Up to 7 days long battery life.
READ: Huawei Watch GT review