Mi Band 4 is sturdily built with polycarbonate material for the case, silicone for the straps, while the screen is covered with 2.5D tempered glass. It has a bigger 0.95-inch display than it’s predecessor, Mi Band 3. The 400nits bright display is colorful and easy to read outdoors. It has a touchkey that makes navigation very easy. The watchface is also customizable, you can customize the watchface of the Mi Band 4 by choosing from the available watch faces.
This device is equipped with sensors that enable it to track your steps, calories, heart rate, sleep, and distance. It also features 6 preloaded sport modes which include treadmill, exercise, outdoor running, cycling, walking, pool swimming; Count steps, distance, and calories burned.
The Mi Band 4 will also keep you connected to all that matters to you such as alerting you when you receive a notification on your phone. It’ll also alert you when you become idle for too long, setup alarm, find your phone, and unlock your phone. It has a long battery life that allows you to go long from a single charge. You can get up to 20 days long battery life from a single charge.
Mi Band 4 Features
- 0.95 inch always-on AMOLED display with touchkey feature.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Heart rate monitor allows you to manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, distance and speed.
- Tracks your heart rate in light and deep sleep stages to help you monitor sleep quality.
- Sedentary reminder alerts you when you stay idle for too long.
- Setup notification alert for SMS, emails, calls, and other reminders.