The Galaxy Fit series consists of the Galaxy Fit and lower-end Galaxy Fit e, both of which are fitness smartbands equipped to be a companion for fitness enthusiasts. The Galaxy Fit e being cheaper lacks some of the features you’d find on the Galaxy Fit. It comes with a monochrome PMOLED display which is legible enough and can be easily read outdoors. It supports touchscreen and also responds to tap to the sides. The case is made of aluminum, while the non-interchangeable straps are made of silicone which results in a 15g lightweight fitness band.
The Galaxy Fit e will monitor your heart rate, sleep, distance, steps, and calories which you can manage from the Samsung Health app. It’ll also keep you notified when you get a new notification on your phone. The battery life is also great as you can get about 5 days long battery life from light usage.
Samsung Gear Fit e Features
- 0.9 inch PMOLED monochromic display with touchscreen support.
- Equipped to track your heart rate, sleep, steps, calories and distance.
- About 5 days or more battery life.
- Will notify you when you get a new notification on your phone.
- About 90 preloaded sport modes.