Full Specifications and Features of Galaxy Watch 3 (LTE) – Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is the successor to Galaxy Watch that was released in 2018, it’s now more compact and comes with new fitness tracking features and higher storage capacity. Just like its predecessor, Galaxy Watch 3 comes in two sizes; 45mm and 41mm and each of these sizes comes in both Bluetooth only and Cellular models. The Cellular model is a standalone smartwatch that can make and receive calls independently of a smartphone.
The Galaxy Watch 3 is a premium smartwatch with a sophisticated design made of durable materials such as stainless steel for the case paired with leather straps and ceramics bezel. The display for the 45mm measures 1.4 inches and 1.2 inches for the 41mm model, both of which are powered by AMOLED that’s very colorful and easy to read. While the 41mm comes in mystic bronze and mystic silver, the 45mm comes in mystic black and mystic silver.
Galaxy Watch 3 comes with 8GB storage capacity that allows you to store music tracks and other media files on the watch. It has a 1GB RAM that pairs with Exynos 9110 which enables better performance than its predecessor that also performed well. It has a loudspeaker and microphone that allows you to access Bixby voice assistant and as well make and receive calls directly from the watch. You can also play media files aloud.
The Cellular model is a standalone smartwatch that allows you to make and receive calls independent of your phone. It also can call preset emergency contacts without you carrying the phone along.
Apart from being a lifestyle smartwatch, Galaxy Watch 3 is also a fitness-focused smartwatch that’s equipped to track your active life comprehensively. It can track your heart rate, sleep, calories, stress, floors climbed, and more. It also features blood oxygen tracking, ECG tracking, blood pressure tracking, and incidental fall detection while the inbuilt GPS allows you to track your routes, pace, and more.
The Galaxy Watch 3 will allow you to manage notifications received on your phone while its improved battery life can see you through a couple of days. On average, I got about 2 days of long battery life with mixed usage.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm) (LTE) Features
- 1.4 inch AMOLED display with physical rotating bezel that enables effortless navigation of the tiny interface.
- A Rugged smartwatch with MIL-STD-810G- US military grade rating for shock.
- Make and receive calls on the go via Bluetooth calling.
- A standalone smartwatch that allows you to make and recieve calls directly from the watch without connecting to your phone.
- The Bluetooth model supports Bluetooth calling by connecting to your phone.
- NFC enables contactless payment on the go with Samsung pay.
- About 2 days or more battery life.
- 8GB storage capacity alllows you to store your favorite tracks onboard. Also allows you to stream music via Spotify.
- Customizable watch face, and choose from the available choice on Galaxy store.
- Equipped to track your steps, count floors climbed, distance and calories.
- Helps you manage stress through the stress app that guides you through a breathing session.
- Tracks your sleep in four stages; deep, light, awake, and REM, also shows your sleep trend over time.
- Tracks your heart rate continously, also shows your resting heart rate and range.
- Has an inbuilt GPS that enables it to track your outdoor routes, real-time pace, distance and more.
- Features ECG app that allows you take ECG test directly from your wrist which can help you detect irregular heart rhythms.
- Features a blood pressure app that allows you to monitor your blood pressure from the watch which must be calibrated with a traditional cuff.
- Features blood oxygen app that allows you to measure your blood oxygen to determine how well your blood absorbs oxygen.
- 39 preloaded sport modes with ability to auto track 6 of those. Sport modes include both indoor training and outdoor training.