Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm) is available in two models, LTE and Bluetooth only. The LTE model is a standalone smartwatch which in addition to other features such as a microphone, loudspeaker, and music storage present in the Bluetooth model allows you to make and receive calls directly from the watch. Availability and support for the LTE capabilities of the Galaxy Watch vary and may not be available in your country.
Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm) Features
- 1.2 inch AMOLED display with physical rotating bezel that enables effortless navigation of the tiny interface.
- 39 preloaded sport modes with ability to auto track 7 of those. Sport modes include both indoor training and outdoor training.
- A Rugged smartwatch with MIL-STD-810G- US military grade rating for shock.
- A standalone smartwatch that allows you to make and recieve calls directly from the device independent of your phone.
- Make and receive calls on the go via Bluetooth calling.
- NFC enables contactless payment on the go with Samsung pay.
- About 2 days or more battery life.
- 4GB storage capacity alllows you to store your favorite tracks onboard. Also allows you to stream music via Spotify.
- Customizable watch face.
- A comprehensive fitness tracker capable of tracking your heart rate, sleep, stress, distance, steps, calories, outdoor sports and more.