Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (44mm) (LTE) Full Specifications and Price: The Galaxy Active 2 is the latest smartwatch from Samsung which was released last year. It succeeds the Galaxy Active that was released in the first quarter of 2019. The Active 2 features the best of Samsung’s technology, its the Company’s most sophisticated smartwatch yet.
Active 2 comes with lots of features, it’s available in two sizes; 40mm and 44mm, each of these two is available in two materials; stainless steel and aluminum. The stainless steel model is equipped with LTE connectivity that makes it a standalone smartwatch that can make and receive calls as well as carry other cellular-related tasks independent of your phone.
Galaxy Active 2 is equipped with a microphone and loudspeaker as well as 4GB onboard storage capacity. Battery life is estimated at 2 days or more.
Samsung Galaxy Active 2 (LTE) Features
- 1.4 inch AMOLED display with digital rotating bezel that enables effortless navigation of the tiny interface.
- 39 preloaded sport modes with ability to auto track 7 of those. Sport modes include both indoor training and outdoor training.
- A Rugged smartwatch with MIL-STD-810G- US military grade rating for shock.
- Make and receive calls on the go via Bluetooth calling.
- A standalone smartwatch that allows you to make and recieve calls directly from the watch without connecting to your phone.
- NFC enables contactless payment on the go with Samsung pay.
- About 2 days or more battery life.
- 4GB storage capacity alllows you to store your favorite tracks onboard. Also allows you to stream music via Spotify.
- The aluminum model supports Bluetooth calling by connecting to your phone.
- Customizable watch face, you can also customize the watch to match your outfit with the MyStyle app.
- Watch youtube videos directly from the Active 2.
- A comprehensive fitness tracker capable of tracking your heart rate, sleep, stress, distance, steps, blood pressure, ECG tracking and more.
- Over 69 preloaded sport modes.