Ticwatch C2 is one of the best Wear OS smartwatches, it spots a decent classic design that looks very stylish and classy, yet very simple in appearance. It comes with both microphones and loudspeakers, as well as 4GB storage capacity that allows you to store and play your favorite tracks from the watch.
It has a sturdy build that consists of a stainless steel case, stainless steel bezel, and genuine leather straps that are interchangeable, while the screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass material that’s resistant to scratch.
The C2 comes in two models, C2 with a 20mm strap that is available in platinum and onyx colors and C2 with 18mm strap that is available in rose-gold colors. The 1.3 inches AMOLED display looks very vivid and colorful, and the watch face can be easily customized from the many available options. The display is touch-responsive in addition to two physical buttons that make it easy to navigate the small display.
Just like other Mobvoi’s smartwatches, the C2 is packed with sensors that enable it to track your daily activities such as steps, distance, heart rate, sleep, calories, including an inbuilt GPS that enables tracking for outdoor activities such as routes you’d taken as well as see your pace in real-time. Google Fit is your fitness companion on the C2 and will allow you to manage your fitness goals.
The C2 also keeps you connected to all that matters to you so you don’t get to miss important updates, as well as comes with 4GB storage capacity, microphone, and loudspeaker that enables you to access Google Assistant. There’s also an NFC chip that enables Google Pay that allows you to make payment directly from the watch, while the battery life will keep you going for over a day.
Ticwatch C2 Features
- 1.3 inch always-on dual AMOLED/FSTN display, touchscreen with 2 physical buttons.
- Tells the time, date, setup alarm, reminders and more.
- Customize the watchface by choosing from the many available choices or download from Playstore.
- Find my phone, control phone camera, or play music on phone.
- 20mm/18mm (width) interchangeable straps.
- Rated IP68, meaning waterproof up to 1.5 meters.
- Has microphone and loudspeaker.
- Use Google Assistant to do tasks simply with your voice.
- Use Google Pay to make payments directly from the watch.
- Features 4GB storage capacity that allows you to download and play music or stream from popular services such as Spotify.
- SOS feature with auto-dial and location sharing.
- A comprehensive fitness tracker that tracks your steps, distance, calories, heart rate, and outdoor activities with inbuilt GPS.
- TicPulse tracks your heart rate comprehensively and is able to show your heart rate zones and alert you when your heart rate goes too low.
- TicMotion proactive motion tracking automatically tracks and records your health and fitness activity.
READ: Ticwatch C2 Review