The much expected Ticwatch Pro 3 4G has been recently released in Europe, it’s a variant of the Ticwatch Pro 3 that was earlier released. Both smartwatches are powered by Snapdragon 4100 chip which is more advanced than the 3100 chip. Ticwatch Pro 3 4G comes in a similar appearance as Pro 3, but houses an eSIM which enables cellular features and makes it a standalone smartwatch that allows you to make and receive calls, and do some other things independent of a smartphone. It’s also fitness-focused and has long battery life.
- Waterproo Rating
- Lots of Fitness tracking features with SpO2, TicBreath, and more added
- Onboard Music Storage and Calls
- Keeps you in the know
- 3 or 45 Days long battery life
With a case made of glass fiber and bezel made of stainless steel, Ticwatch Pro 3 4G has a sophisticated design that ensures it can go the extra mile. It comes with a silicone strap that is interchangeable with 22mm strap sizes.
The 1.4 inches display is also very attractive and easy to read. It comes in two shades, AMOLED and FSTN with the latter being a low battery consuming display that will see the watch last up to 45 days, while the AMOLED display with a 454 x 454 high resolution is very colorful and interactive but will see the watch last up to 3 days – thanks to the 4100 chip. The watch face like most smartwatches can be customized with over 1000 available options.
Ticwatch Pro 3 4G is rated IP68 which represents 1.5 meters waterproof rating, the company says it’s safe to swim with the Pro 3. In addition, it’s also rated MIL-STD-810G which makes it a durable and rugged smartwatch that can withstand extreme weather conditions.
Beyond the fantastic aesthetics, Ticwatch Pro 3 4G is a comprehensive fitness smartwatch that’s equipped with lots of sensors which includes an accelerometer, heart rate sensors, inbuilt GPS, altimeter, and gyroscope. These enable it to track sleep, heart rate, calories, stress, steps, and many more. And with the inbuilt GPS, you can track all your outdoor workout routes. So typically, Ticwatch Pro 3 4G will track all the basics and will also allow you to measure your blood oxygen. There are also a handful of preset sport modes to choose from.
With 8GB storage capacity, Ticwatch Pro 3 4G allows you to add your personal music to the watch. You can also add music via third-party apps like Spotify. And being a standalone smartwatch, Ticwatch Pro 3 4G will allow you to make and receive calls from the watch independent of a smartphone. It’s available in Germany, UK, the US, and a few other countries.
Just like many other smartwatches, Ticwatch Pro 3 4G allows you to receive notifications when you receive a message on your phone. You can choose what app you want to get prompts from when a new notification arrives. There’s also Google Assistant that allows you to do simple tasks with your voice from your wrist.
Google Pay is also available which allows you to make payment directly from the watch via NFC connections.
There are two display types for Ticwatch Pro 3 4G just like other Ticwatch pro smartwatches, this includes AMOLED and FSTN display technologies. AMOLED is very colorful, and attractive to watch, but will lessen the battery life of the watch to about 3 days, while the FSTN display which is a monochrome display will last longer-up to 45 days from a single charge, but this will turn off most smart features of the smartwatch.
Ticwatch Pro 3 4G Features
- 1.4 inch always-on dual AMOLED/FSTN display, touchscreen with 2 physical buttons.
- Tells the time, date, setup alarm, reminders and more.
- Customize the watchface by choosing from the many available choices or download from Playstore.
- Find my phone, control phone camera, or play music on phone.
- 22mm (width) interchangeable straps.
- Rated IP68, meaning waterproof up to 1.5 meters, (suitable for swimming in shallow water only).
- Has microphone and loudspeaker.
- Use Google Assistant to do tasks simply with your voice.
- Use Google Pay to make payments directly from the watch.
- Features 8GB storage capacity that allows you to download and play music or stream from popular services such as Spotify.
- A standalone smartwatch with preloaded SIM that supports cellular connectivity up to 4G LTE (compatible with only Verizon).
- Allows you to share number with your phone contacts.
- SOS feature with auto-dial and location sharing.
- Certified MIL-STD-810G – A US military standard durability withstands temperature shock, pressure shock, solar radiation, humidity, salt fog, sand, and dust.
- A comprehensive fitness tracker that tracks your steps, distance, calories, heart rate, and outdoor activities with inbuilt GPS.
- TicPulse tracks your heart rate comprehensively and is able to show your heart rate zones and alert you when your heart rate goes too low.
- TicMotion proactive motion tracking automatically tracks and records your health and fitness activity.
- Features TicOxygen which allows you to measure your blood oxygen level.
- Features TicBreathe which guides you through a breathing session when you feel stressed.
- There also TicHear which monitors loudness of sound to help protect your hearing.
READ: Ticwatch Pro 3 review