The Ticwatch Pro powered by the Snapdragon 2100 chip is a Wear OS smartwatch with a decent stylish design, equipped to track your daily active life with a battery life that lets you go long up to 2/30 days from a single charge. It also packs a microphone and loudspeaker with 4GB storage capacity that allows you to store and play your favorite tracks on the watch.
The Pro is sturdily built, it has a case made of carbon fiber reinforced with high-strength nylon and aluminum back cover, while the bezel is made of stainless steel. The 22mm interchangeable strap is made of genuine Italian leather on the outside, while the inner part is made of silicone which makes it very comfortable to wear.
One of the major highlights of the Ticwatch Pro is the dual FSTN/AMOLED display that sees it last up to 30 days with the FSTN LCD display and about 2 days with the smarter AMOLED display. Both displays can be easily read under sunlight.
The Pro is packed with sensors that enable it to track your daily active life, it’ll track your heart rate, sleep, heart rate, calories and has inbuilt GPS that enables it to track outdoor activities.
It also has a 4GB storage capacity that allows you to store and play songs on the watch. So also is Google Pay that allows you to make payment directly from the watch as well as comes with microphone and loudspeaker that allows you to make and receive calls directly from the watch via Bluetooth connection to your phone.
Ticwatch Pro Features
- 1.39 inch always-on dual AMOLED/FSTN display, touchscreen with 2 physical buttons.
- Tells the time, date, setup alarm, reminders and more.
- Customize the watchface by choosing from the many available choices or download from Playstore.
- Find my phone, control phone camera, or play music on phone.
- 22mm (width) interchangeable straps.
- Rated IP68, meaning waterproof up to 1.5 meters.
- Has microphone and loudspeaker.
- Use Google Assistant to do tasks simply with your voice.
- Use Google Pay to make payments directly from the watch.
- Features 4GB storage capacity that allows you to download and play music or stream from popular services such as Spotify.
- SOS feature with auto-dial and location sharing.
- A comprehensive fitness tracker that tracks your steps, distance, calories, heart rate, and outdoor activities with inbuilt GPS.
- TicPulse tracks your heart rate comprehensively and is able to show your heart rate zones and alert you when your heart rate goes too low.
- TicMotion proactive motion tracking automatically tracks and records your health and fitness activity.
READ: Ticwatch Pro review