Ticwatch S2 which succeeds the Ticwatch Sport is a lightweight fitness-focused smartwatch that has been equipped to track your daily active life with a battery life that keeps you going for over a day. The S2 is a Wear OS smartwatch powered by the Snapdragon 2100 chip, it comes with a microphone, loudspeaker, and 4GB storage capacity that allows you to store and play your favorite tracks on the watch.
The S2 will track your steps, distance, sleep, heart rate, calories, routes, and many more metrics that can help improve your fitness level. It’s rated 5ATM which makes it waterproof up to 50 meters, you can wear it to the pool or ocean and it’s able to detect your swim style and tracks your lap and stroker count and duration.
Ticwatch S2 Features
- 1.39 inch always-on AMOLED display, touchscreen with 1 physical buttons.
- Tells the time, date, setup alarm, reminders and more.
- Customize the watchface by choosing from the many available choices or download from Playstore.
- Find my phone, control phone camera, or play music on phone.
- 22mm (width) interchangeable straps.
- Rated 5ATM, meaning waterproof up to 50 meters.
- Has microphone and loudspeaker.
- Use Google Assistant to do tasks simply with your voice.
- Features 4GB storage capacity that allows you to download and play music or stream from popular services such as Spotify.
- SOS feature with auto-dial and location sharing.
- A comprehensive fitness tracker that tracks your steps, distance, calories, heart rate, and outdoor activities with inbuilt GPS.
- TicPulse tracks your heart rate comprehensively and is able to show your heart rate zones and alert you when your heart rate goes too low.
- TicMotion proactive motion tracking automatically tracks and records your health and fitness activity.
READ: Ticwatch S2 Review