Xiaomi Mi Watch is a standalone and fitness-focused smartwatch that has a decent stylish design, loaded with lots of features, and has over a day battery life. It’s powered by Snapdragon 3100 chip, but runs on a custom MIUI that runs on Google Wear OS.
The Mi Watch has a durable design, it comes in two different materials; aluminum and stainless steel, while the 22mm straps are made of fluoroelastomer. Corning Gorilla Glass 3 covers the display and it weighs just 58g which makes it comfortable to wear all day long.
Just like the Apple Watch design, Mi Watch has a large 1.78 inches AMOLED display that allows you to see more at a glance. The display is touch-sensitive with 1 physical button and a digital crown button that makes navigation easy. The watch face is customizable, you can choose from the many available options.
Mi Watch comes with 1GB RAM that ensures a decent performance and 8GB storage capacity that allows you to store your favorite files on the watch. It also has a microphone and loudspeaker that support its cellular feature. It’s a standalone smartwatch with cellular support up to 4G LTE that allows you to make and receive calls directly from the watch.
Being a fitness-focused smartwatch, the Mi Watch will track your steps, calories, heart rate, sleep, and other daily activities. It also comes with preloaded sport modes you can choose from.
The battery life of the Mi Watch will see you through the day from a single charge.
Xiaomi Mi Watch Features
- 1.78 inch always-on AMOLED display with touchscreen support, 1 digital crown and 1 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Find my phone, sedentary reminder and unlock Smartphone.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters).
- 22mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Comes with 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM that allows you to store your favorite tracks on the watch.
- Comes with microphone and loudspeaker.
- Equipped with e-SIM that makes it a standalone smartwatch that allows you to make and recieve calls directly from the watch.
- Compatible with both Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.
- Heart rate sensors track your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, sleep, calories, heart rate, distance, and choose your preferred workout mode from the 10 preloaded sport modes.
READ: Xiaomi Mi Watch review